1. In the process of continual improvement and updating products, we reserve the right to alter the design and/or specifications of any goods described on this web site.
2. All prices are subject to alteration without prior notice and are exclusive of freight and GST. Any special offer is on the full catalogue price and is limited by stock availability. Any item invoiced in error by the online system can be reversed if not yet dispatched even if an invoice has been created.
3.*Our Price guarantee to beat any online price has the following conditions:
- Price given occurs before order is placed
- Price and inventory is available from the competing internet website.
- The product is exactly the same, not just the same use.
- We can only deliver on time if sufficient inventory.
4. Goods are to be dispatched the day after orders are placed. Whilst delivery dates are given in good faith, no responsibility can be accepted for any delays in dispatch or transit.
5. It is company policy to request payment with order. Credit cards are welcomed, other options include proforma invoice or cheque with order. Cheques may take up to 4 days to clear. Direct transfer is also accepted.
6. It is the responsibility of the purchaser to ensure the product they have chosen is entirely suitable for the purpose for which it is ultimately intended.
7. All goods MUST be examined ON RECEIPT and if damaged, the carrier’s note endorsed accordingly. POSTER FRAMES DIRECT MUST BE INFORMED OF DAMAGE IMMEDIATELY-within 24 hours of receipt. Failure to comply will cause the carrier to refuse the claim, then the entire cost must be borne by the customer.
8. Poster Frames Direct do not accept the return of goods or cancellation of orders without giving prior consent. Under no circumstances will custom made products be returnable.
USE OF WEBSITE
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.
ONLINE ORDERS AND QUOTES
- Any sale or quote that occurs at the wrong price for any reason will be deemed void even if invoice is created and paid for. This is applicable where the item on invoice or quote is less than 20% of our normal pricing. Errors can occur as prices are imported and there can be errors. No intent is done to invoice or quote incorrect pricing.
- Stock quantities on website may not reflect actual quantity in hand.